Sections

Best of Gay City: Gym or Personal Trainer

Don’t miss our updates:

The final round of the Best of Gay City Readers’ Choice Contest is complete and the winners are in.

Gym

DAVIDBARTONGYM

With gyms in eight US cities and four locations in Manhattan, DavidBartonGym was voted the best fitness outlet in New York.

Walking in the door at a DavidBartonGym, members are promised unique decors that Interior Design magazine has hailed as among the most innovative in the world. DavidBartonGym has just reopened a location in Chelsea — the Chelsea Limelight at 656 Sixth Avenue at 20th Street —and also has gyms at 152 Christopher Street, at 4 Astor Place, and at 85th Street and Madison Avenue.

For details on membership, visit davidbartongym.com.

Click on the categories below the image to find out the winners in other categories:

111314-Cover-IS
Alan Cumming in "Cabaret," Andrew Rannells, and Bob the Drag Queen. | MICHAEL SHIREY

Celebrity

Don’t miss our updates:

Reader feedback

Andy says:
Thanks
Feb. 9, 2015, 12:17 am
Carlos says:
Yes, I think Gay city is good for both Gym and personal trainer but if anyone wanna know which is the best individually then I have to say that Gym is the best from where quality gym training are available. So just need to try once time there. Thanks
Feb. 16, 2015, 1:12 pm
cardio says:
There is a huge amount of profitable knowledge about improved lifestyle and how to live a better healthy life cardio has guided me a lot through my fitness and gym life! Suggested to everyone!
June 3, 2016, 3:17 am
saraloane says:
My son was very uncomfortable because of the head lice then we started taking treatments by pediatric hair solutions Atlanta and now he feels much relaxed than ever before!
June 4, 2016, 5:10 am
Venus says:
My PERSONAL TRAINER has helped me to get a V shaped body, and 6 packs without making me totally exhausted, as he guided me about having nutritious diet, drinking plenty of liquid, and getting proper sleep.
Aug. 20, 2016, 3:11 am
David says:
I have joined the local weight loss training classes recently, and my instructor passed us highly beneficial information about effective weight loss strategies that are publishes at https://weightlosstips.co.in/how-to-lose-weight-f... Try them now!
Aug. 31, 2016, 2:21 am
Elle says:
Well, I have joined a gym because it helps me to interact with the likeminded people who are keen in shaping up their bodies in a record time. Thanks! Visit business website
Nov. 24, 2016, 2:51 am

Comments closed.

Classifieds

Schneps Community News Group

Don’t miss out!

Stay in touch with your community. Subscribe to our free newsletter:

Optional: