Hillary And My Vaginal Vote: Best Identity Politics Ever! - Gay City News | Gay City News Hillary And My Vaginal Vote: Best Identity Politics Ever! - Gay City News | Gay City News
Quantcast

Hillary And My Vaginal Vote: Best Identity Politics Ever!

BY SUSIE DAY | Dear Hillary Rodham Clinton,

I am voting for you to be our first woman president because Sisterhood is Powerful, and who doesn’t love power? For a woman to be accepted as “one of the boys,” she has to be twice as good at the things boys like. War, for instance. That’s you, Sister!

As senator, you masterfully voted for the war in Iraq, and have for years expertly supported just about every US military intervention — without losing an ounce of your femininity. As secretary of state, you deftly orchestrated the bombing of Libya. And when Muammar Gaddafi died, sodomized with a bayonet blade, you wittily quipped on TV news: “We came, we saw, he died.” You even got the State Department to approve $165 billion worth of commercial arms sales to 20 nations whose governments gave big bucks to the Clinton Foundation.

Take THAT, sexism! So I wrote a little jingle that maybe your campaign can use:

“VOTE FOR CLINTON, DON’T BE A CHUMP/ SHE’LL START WORLD WAR III BUT SHE’S SANER THAN TRUMP!”

— Airtight political logic, Ms. C,

Dear Ms. Rodham Clinton,

I forgot to thank you for advocating gun control. And for showing sympathy for those who’ve lost loved ones to mass shootings in US cities. It’s about time Americans realized that guns are BAD, because civilians shot dead on US soil are innocent human beings. Unlike those loser anonymous foreigners shot dead in other places.

Looking ahead to Iran: let’s bomb ‘em back to the Matriarchal Age!

— Follow your dream,

Dear Hillary Clinton,

Everybody’s talking about how Bernie Sanders has “pushed Hillary to the left.” Like, how you were once FOR the Trans-Pacific Partnership and the Keystone XL Pipeline, and then Bernie pushed you to turn AGAINST them? That makes me mad. “Pushing” a woman is never OK.

So today, I called Bernie’s campaign headquarters and screamed into the phone: “Bernie! Stop your straight, white, socialist male violence against Hillary Clinton! Get counseling already! And for god’s sake: CONCEDE.”

There is so much sexism in the world, Ms. Clinton. That’s why it was good that you staged the 2009 coup in Honduras, ousting that other pushy socialist, Manuel Zelaya. It’s not your fault that Zelaya was democratically elected, or that Honduras was plunged into violence, with at least 174 LGBT people and 100 environmental activists being murdered since 2010.

I am sorry, however, that Berta Cáceres, who was the best hope of environmentalists and indigenous rights activists, was assassinated last March.

But Berta was probably asking for it. She actually told news reporters that Hillary Clinton legitimized the Honduran coup. Right over the airwaves, Berta said, “The same Hillary Clinton, in her book ‘Hard Choices,’ practically said what was going to happen in Honduras…. We warned this would be very dangerous. The elections took place under intense militarism, and enormous fraud.” That was just catty. Ten to one, Berta was jealous of your book contract.

I know you don’t need me, Ms. Clinton. You already have lots of sexy, brilliant, right-on feminist supporters helping you. But I wonder if Gloria Steinem, Lena Dunham, Oprah, and Eileen Myles know about things like this.

— Sisterly group hug,

P.S. I’m glad you took out that coup stuff in your book’s paperback edition. Don’t worry about the media linking you to Berta’s assassination. If anybody asks me, I’ll tell them Bernie did it.

Madam Presumptive President,

I woke up this morning and thought, “Is Hillary happy today? I wonder who she’s having for breakfast.”

I worry about you, Hillary. All alone, you’ve been soldiering on through years of abusive charges that you used your private email server for official, classified communication. It must have been hard to reassure the American people time and again that you complied with all government rules — only to confront vicious “findings” by the State Department inspector general (a man) that you never asked the government’s permission in the first place.

Please send me your pantsuit size. I’d like to make you a stylish ensemble you can wear to your next congressional hearing.

— Hillary SHALL be vindicated!

Dearest Hillary,

Today, thanks to the magic of the Internet, I came across a campaign video you made about being a feminist! About how feminism is humanism — sporting an unattributed quotation by Rosa Parks to prove it! Let’s play it now, so we can be equals: youtu.be/b-dwobZGirc.

I should have seen how the lot of US women quietly improved, thanks to you and your presidential hubby’s devising the 1994 crime bill that led to the world’s highest incarceration rate. And consider the countless American mothers — in and out of prison — whose children have grown up much more self-reliant, without all those patriarchal education and lunch programs foisted on them by the welfare system you demolished.

When you think of it, nearly everything has been feminized: zip-up-the-front pants, the U.S. military, prison, poverty… Like, I just read that 3,000,000 kids now live in U.S. households with incomes of less than $2 a day per person. Talk about self-reliance!

— Sisters are doin’ it for themselves,

Darling Bra Burner,

Was sort of blue last night, so just to perk up my spirits, I held a little raffle at the local Quaker meetinghouse. I called this raffle, “Win a Night on the Town with Hillary Rodham Clinton”! Guess what, Hillary?

I WON!

I have never seen such hatred emanating from so-called pacifists. But I don’t care. Have you ever been so happy that you were afraid? Afraid of losing it all?

I hope you like Thai food! —

Susie Day is the author of “Snidelines: Talking Trash to Power,” published by Abingdon Square Publishing.

33 Responses to Hillary And My Vaginal Vote: Best Identity Politics Ever!

1. CydiaNerd September 19, 2016 at 5:37 pm

The Pangu is a Chinese programming team in the iOS community that developed the Pangu jailbreaking tools.These are tools that assist users in bypassing device restrictions and enabling root access to the iOS operating system.This permits the user to install applications and customizations typically unavailable through the official iOS App Store.
    Now to get Pangu Jailbreaking tools are so easy or free from CydiaNerd you can get Latest Pangu iOS 10 Jailbreak.URL = http://cydianerd.com/

2. PateJeff September 23, 2016 at 7:45 am

I really like your perspective. I am just learner and it’s relatively great for me.Might be it’s probably going to be ideal for other classmates really. Satisfy contribute a few other resources you employ likewise. I would enjoy that. https://essaywriting.guru/

3. Jack kevin October 7, 2016 at 2:39 am

Why if we take after the law when our pioneers don't?" asked one respondent, including, "This Clinton bologna has taken care of business for me. We are write my research paper online ruled by a degenerate plot that is exempt from the rules that everyone else follows.

4. Albert Thomas November 7, 2016 at 12:25 am

I loved the way you discuss the topic great work thanks for the share Academic Writing Service

5. OnTimePaper November 16, 2016 at 1:15 am

These are instruments that help clients in bypassing gadget confinements and empowering root access to the iOS working framework. I am just learner and it's moderately awesome for me.Might be it's most likely going to be perfect for different schoolmates truly.

6. Alison Andrew November 25, 2016 at 2:58 am

Awesome work you have done here, I am very happy to read this nice post. You are a great writer and give us much information.
    Help With Matlab Programming Homework

7. alicealbert November 25, 2016 at 5:34 am

Dissertation Guidance Provides quality Using the Filter Data Task in SAS Studio Homework Help
    Online Dissertation Help for students.

8. Alexie Alessio November 25, 2016 at 6:09 am

Physical Layer Computer Network Project Help
    John arnold is an academic writer of the Dissertation-Guidance. Who writes quality academic papers for students to help them in accomplishing their goals.

9. Brian Joseph November 25, 2016 at 6:52 am

John arnold is anhelp for dissertation writing

10. Andrew Austin November 25, 2016 at 7:19 am

John arnold is an academic writer of the Dissertation-Guidance.Mechanical Vibration Assignment Help

11. Ricky Rose November 25, 2016 at 7:43 am

John arnold is an academic writer of theassignment help for me

12. avhniabode December 1, 2016 at 5:16 am

the very information it is useful to everyone.
    villas in Jala Hobli

13. elegantwooden December 2, 2016 at 1:36 am

very good information.
    Wooden cottages in Goa

14. polp December 8, 2016 at 2:27 am

Harvard Business Review HBR Cases Solutions and Analysis
    Amazing article thanks or sharing..

15. bop December 8, 2016 at 3:06 am

Case Study Writing service
    Thanks a lot for the post. It has helped me get some nice ideas. I hope I will see some really good result soon.

16. wertt December 8, 2016 at 4:17 am

Well thanks for posting such an outstanding idea. I like this blog & I like the topic and thinking of making it right.
    HBS case solution

17. GOTY December 8, 2016 at 4:40 am

Dissertation Guidance Provides quality Online Dissertation Help for students.
    HBS Case Studies Solutions

18. Alison Andrew December 14, 2016 at 7:35 am

I'm getting excited about this kind of beneficial information of your stuff in the future Help With C Programming Homework

19. Tito Boyer December 14, 2016 at 7:38 am

This is really a great stuff for sharing.MBA Dissertation Help
    Thanks for sharing.

20. WagnerZack December 14, 2016 at 7:40 am

These are instruments that help customers in bypassing device repressions and enabling root access to the iOS working system. We are a scholastic essayist of the S class chauffeur London Dissertation Guidance. Who composes quality scholarly papers for understudies to help them in fulfilling their objectives.

21. Kristofer Kihn December 22, 2016 at 1:54 am

Programming Assignment Help

22. flip diving December 22, 2016 at 10:32 pm

Thanks for the post, it is really interesting and useful info.This is very helpful article.

23. Ken Smith January 6, 2017 at 11:30 pm

Hi buddy, your blog' s design is simple and clean and i like it. Your blog posts about Online Dissertation Help are superb. Please keep them coming. Greets!!
    MBA Capstone Project Help

24. Alison Andrew January 7, 2017 at 2:51 am

do my computer science homework

25. muneer January 30, 2017 at 9:06 am

Particular interviews furnish firsthand message on mart size, industry trends, ontogeny trends, capitalist landscape and outlook, etc. His Secret Obsession

26. justin February 9, 2017 at 9:16 am

Hello

27. sjaden February 21, 2017 at 10:43 am

The American Crisis Prevention and Management Association (ACPMA) has been providing crisis prevention, intervention and management training and consulting for about a decade. ACPMA trainers are experienced crisis prevention and management consultants that bring the knowledge needed to help you and your organization excel.Cpi certification nursing

28. Jay March 6, 2017 at 7:38 am

Afraid of losing all – I respect people like you!

29. Jay Cutler March 6, 2017 at 7:40 am

Afraid of losing all – I respect people like you!

——————————————————————————
    <a&gt <a href="http://;http://steroidsfax.com/Winstrol-10-Valkyrie-Pharmaceutical” target=”_blank”>;http://steroidsfax.com/Winstrol-10-Valkyrie-Pharmaceutical

30. Jay March 6, 2017 at 7:40 am

Afraid of losing all – I respect people like you!

31. Jay March 6, 2017 at 7:41 am

Afraid of losing all – I respect people like you! http://steroidsfax.com/Winstrol-10-Valkyrie-Pharm

32. naeem khatri March 21, 2017 at 11:26 am

After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. http://www.karaokemachineguides.com

33. shona March 31, 2017 at 1:34 am

Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.movie streaming sites